12W Stereo FM Transmitter
The EX1-12D solid state VHF FM Exciter/transmitter is a compact, versatile and economical unit. The unit provides exceptional stereo audio performance with an R.F. output in excess of 12W. The EX1-12D includes a digital display for metered parameters and unique VU meters for modulation monitoring. This is achieved by an integrated “stereo decoder”. (This eliminates the need for program interface metering). The EX1-12D includes an agile PLL synthesizer with local and remote frequency control making it suitable for N+1 operation.
The EX1-12D has an optional digital “stereo encoder” which includes an integrated audio limiter. The audio inputs utilize professional balanced line XLR's. The EX1-12D includes a wideband composite input and an auxiliary input for RDS/SCA and optional RDS encoder fitted.
- Stereo decoded audio signal VU meter (L & R)
- Integrated Stereo Encoder and audio limiter (option 1)
- Wideband (MPX), SCA / RDS auxiliary I/P (standard)
- Compact 1U lightweight, rack mount, convection cooled
- A.C. 230 / 115V and D.C. (+24V) operation
- Wideband operation (100kHz baseband)
- Digital display for Metered Parameters
- Optional internal fitted RDS Encoder
For Product Specifications, please download the PDF Brochure