UHF STL 5-15W UHF LINK (300MHz to 950MHz)
The USTL is a UHF studio to transmitter link providing the transmission and reception of one stereo audio as Stereo L & R or multiplex. The system consists of a UHF transmitter EX1-STL and UHF receiver RX1-RBR MKII, with UHF front-end option. The UHF links can be supplied at any frequency between 300-950MHz. The higher frequency from 800 to 950 MHZ The high band is supplied in the 5W version. the lower band from 5W to 15W. [yagi antennas and cable are required to complete the system and can be provided by BSE].
NOTE: The equipment is supplied configured for the operating frequency in a 20MHz band.
The EX1-STL UHF transmitter is normally supplied in the multiplex (wideband) version. Stereo audio input is possible as an option with the addition of a stereo encoder built into the transmitter. The RX1-RBR UHF version is supplied as standard with MPX and stereo audio L & R outputs. The USTL system has a baseband of 100kHz, allowing two sub-carriers to be carried on the link. For example RDS and SCA.
The EX1-STL can function with the TL1-U/V or TL2-U/V UHF TO FM Translators for a Low Power FM Transmitter link applications, which does not require the RX1-RBR as the UHF down-converter is built into the Translator.
- Superior audio performance
- Stereo decoded audio signal VU meter (L & R)
- Integrated Stereo Encoder and audio limiter (option 1)
- Wideband (MPX), SCA / RDS auxiliary I/P (standard)
- Compact 1U lightweight, rack mount, convection cooled
- A.C. 230 / 115V and D.C. (+24V) operation
- Wideband operation (100kHz baseband)
- Digital display for Metered Parameters (EX1-STL)
For Product Specifications, please download the PDF Brochure