12W - 50W FM TRANSLATOR
The TL1-U/V is a unique UHF/VHF, FM Stereo “Translator” product that provides the professional broadcaster with a flexible range of Rx/Tx options and excellent specifications, all in a 1U rack mount unit. The TL1-U/V can provide numerous FM re-broadcasting solutions such as the following.
- VHF (Receive) to VHF (Transmit) re-broadcast.
- VHF (Receive) to UHF (Transmit) Link re-broadcast.
- UHF (Receive) to UHF (Transmit) Link re-broadcast.
- UHF (Receive) to VHF (Transmit) re-broadcast.
This unique product provides a solution for “On frequency VHF gap filling” via a VHF (Receive) to UHF (Transmit) unit, and a UHF (Receive) to VHF (Transmit) unit, where the two VHF frequencies are the same. This completely eliminates the problems of Rx/Tx antenna coupling and can even eliminate the need for a second VHF broadcast license. A multiple UHF “STL” hop solution can also be implemented if the Studio and Transmitter sites are not in “Line of sight”.
- The unit is equipped for +24V Battery/Solar operation which is useful for a remote site that has no A/C mains voltage.
- Superior audio performance
- Compact 1U lightweight, rack mount, convection cooled
- A.C. 230 / 115V and D.C. (+24V) operation
- Wideband operation (100kHz baseband)
- Automatic tuning (front end)
- High selectivity (300kHz adjacent channel operation)
- Optional Higher selectivity front-end filter (tuned)[FM]
For Product Specifications, please download the PDF Brochure