Broadcast Solutions Electronics (Pty) Ltd manufactures a range of FM Transmitters from 1W to 5kW.
Broadcast Solutions Electronics (Pty) Ltd was formed in 1999, from the management buy-out of the Plessey Tellumat Broadcast division and the amalgamation of NCI Electronics, who are the designers of the FM transmitter equipment previously licensed to Plessey Tellumat.
BSE is located at West Lake Business Park in West Lake, Cape Town, where the BSE equipment is manufactured.
BSE includes the experienced engineers and managers from Plessey Tellumat Broadcast Division, who have been involved in the manufacture, supply and installation of the FM Transmitter Systems to many countries around the world, since 1989, including South Africa, Botswana, Malaysia, U.K., Sudan, Norway, Thailand, Namibia, Argentina, USA Canada, China among others.
BSE designs and manufactures a range of Solid-State FM Transmitters from 25W to 5kW. BSE Manufactures a range of FM Digital Translators for LARCAN in the USA.
BSE also provides turnkey project installations including the design of systems and networks, coverage predictions, supply of system equipment, including satellite, program feed, antenna systems, Program Input Equipment standby electrical equipment and remote monitoring equipment.
SCOPE OF BUSINESS
- Manufactures a range of high quality Solid State FM Transmitters from 25W to 5kW, to world markets
- BSE supplies a range of TV Transmitters to world markets
- BSE supplies a range of FM and TV Antenna equipment to world markets
- Implement Broadcast Projects on a turnkey basis
- BSE provides Broadcast System Design, Project Management and Maintenance Support to world markets.
Click on map for list of customer locations